Syracuse 2017 Covenant
Covenant with the Masters
Syracuse, NY, September 22, 23, 24, 2017
Our Beloved Master Teacher Asun invites you to join Him as He presents ‘Covenant with the Masters’ in Syracuse, New York, a Himalayan Mystery School Style Weekend Covenant.
I AM the Cosmic Law’s Victorious Action of all Covenants fulfilled!
Once a year, Lord Maitreya hosts Covenant in Los Angeles, Mother Akasha hosts Covenant in Calgary, and now our Beloved Master Teacher Asun is hosting Covenant in Syracuse, New York! Asun’s special guests include: Mother Akasha, Master Germain, the Goddess of Liberty, Lord Lanto, Princess Mary Magdalene, Mighty Victory, the Goddess of Purity, and Cosmic Representatives of the Arceus, the Eloheim, and the Immortals.
The Sacred Geometries of the United States of America will be presented in Syracuse!
Covenants that will be Initiated:
- Our Covenant with facing and ending limiting perceptions
- Our Covenant with ‘Showing Up’
- Our Covenant with over-coming appearances
- Our Covenant with Purity, Peace, and Harmony
- Our Covenant with the Nature of Abundance
- Our Covenant with the Law of Attraction
- Our Covenant with the Substance of our bodies
- Our Covenant with Inner Communication
- Our Covenant with the Powers of Focus and Concentration
- Our Covenant with Freedom and Victory
- Our Covenant with the Powers of Nature
- Our Covenant with the Magdalene Force of Determination
There is a mandatory Dress Code for attending this event:
The upper half of our physical body must be clothed in the Ascended Master Color/Ray of the Day. Friday is Green or Pink, Saturday is Violet Purple, and Sunday is White, we thank you.
Students are required to bring the following Resource Materials with them for use during Covenant: Personal Decree Books: 1 and 2 | Mantra Booklets: Sacred Fire Flames, The Masters Invocations | The 33 Sacred Geometries Card Set | Passport to God Book.
Online Registration closes 3 days before the event, however you can still register in person at the door. All prices in CAD. Tax added at checkout.
REGISTRATION: (Prices include lunch Sat. and Sunday)
Friday: 7 pm to 10 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm, and Dinner is at 6 pm
Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm