Christmas with the Masters, Vancouver 2019
Christmas with the Buddha and the First Family
December 7 and 8, 2019 Vancouver
The Rose, the Magdalene, the Christ and the Buddha,
and the limited consciousness fades away!
Beloved Hearts, in 2017, Mother Akasha announced the Ascended Master Elects for 2018 Mighty Victory, 2019 Princess Mary Magdalene, and 2020 the Lord Buddha. Mother Akasha had an important reason for announcing the three next Ascended Master Elects all at once. This year we are already seeing how Mighty Victory is working closing with Princess Mary in Her Service as our present Elect, and now we will discover how closely a new Triune Activity of three Ascended Master Elects will work together, as Mighty Victory and Princess Mary work directly with our new Ascended Master Elect for 2020, the Beloved Lord Buddha. For this reason, the First Family of Jesus Christ has invited the Lord Buddha to join them this Christmas with the First Family.
As the Sacred Four Activities of the Rose Presence, the Magdalene Force, the Christ Consciousness, and the Buddha Heart increases in each of us, the old limited human consciousness begins to fade away and the human ego makes no further appearance. Merry Christmas Beloveds! Topics the Masters will cover include:
- Increasing the Rose, the Magdalene, the Christ, and the Buddha in us
- The ego ends its influence
- How the ego resumes its role as Master Librarian of our Intellect
- How the Buddha will lead the way with Victory and Magdalene Force
- Master Jesus on the Sacred days between His Resurrection and Ascension
- A new Tenderness of the Four Activities will grow in us
- These are the Preparations for the Messiah Consciousness
Our Special Ascended Master Guests include: Master Jesus, Mother Mary, Mighty Victory, Princess Mary, Lord Asun, Mother Akasha and the Lord Buddha. We welcome you to Christmas with the Buddha and the First Family, in Vancouver, Canada
Saturday: 10am to 5pm
Sunday: 10am to 5pm
For more information on this Event: Contact the Radiant Rose Academy via our contact page here.