What is the cost? This program is free of charge, due to loving contributions of time from students of the Radiant Rose Academy. All you need is a sincere desire to make a difference.
What usually happens on a webcast? Excalibur, Messenger No. 2, leads us through Decrees, which we read out loud (if we have privacy, and silently if not). There are two short Contemplation Breaks during which we remain in the Sacred Space, silently getting some water or meditating while listening to music by Erik Berglund or other artists. While the webcast is usually 90 minutes (or more in length), we end on Divine Timing. We breathe and visualize along with Excalibur. All lines are muted for sound quality and you are free to exit the webcast/teleconference at any time, though it is most beneficial to stay through to the end. Following the Calls, we remain in the Holy Silence while Excalibur leads us in meditation, so that we can receive the great outpouring of Grace from the Ascended and Angelic Host. The webcast is ended when Excalibur says “Adonai” three times, followed by the ringing of 12 bells.
What about Emergency calls? Emergency Calls are sometimes sent out to prevent storms, wars or cataclysms. To receive these free of charge, sign up for the newsletter here so that you will also receive other time sensitive decrees and updates.
What if Tuesday is not convenient? Only the “live” webcast/teleconferences (first and third Tuesdays of the month) are time sensitive. On other Tuesdays, we do them at 7 p.m. our local time (or when we can). Choose any day of the week that works for you. All is in Divine Timing, every Call counts and the Company of Heaven is ‘open’ to receive our Decrees twenty four hours a day, seven days a week!
Can I download the recordings of the Live Event? Yes! Once the event is completed, you can find the links posted on our “Schedule and Decrees” page. Choose the date and click on ‘Replay/Download’ to give you access to the recordings.
FAQ – Skype
Skype Users: Skype is available, but it’s best to contact our technical support for instructions at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend using the free web link, web call or phone options for ease and grace.
1. The link to the free web link or web calls is provided in the ‘Live Tuesday Event page‘. It is free through your computer unless you are on a digital device without free wi-fi connection in which case data charges may apply. You can find free wi-fi connection at many public places including public libraries.
2. The link to the local access phone lines provided in the ‘Live Tuesday Event page‘.
3. If you are going to use the free Web Call option on your computer or digital device, (instead of the phone or web link), please note that it does not work with Safari or Explorer, so you will have to download Firefox or Chrome in time to join in (if you have not already done so). Let us know via the email address below if you require a link to download one of these and it will be sent to you.
4. If you require assistance, contact email@example.com, and provide us with your country and phone number. If you live outside of North America, your Skype address and our volunteer will contact you.
5. If you prefer to figure it out on your own please go here: http://instantteleseminar.com/Skype/
Tips – PDF
PDF Tips: The Monthly Decree Calls that you use on Tuesday are supplied to you in PDF format. If you need to enlarge the print of your PDF on screen, use the + sign key once your file is open.